Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 Dear Children of God,

I hope this letter finds you all in good health and spirits. I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that even in our moments of weakness, we can find strength in God.

We all go through times in our lives where we feel overwhelmed, stressed, or simply too weak to carry on. However, it is during these times that we must remember that we are not alone. God is always with us, and He is the source of our strength.

In 2 Corinthians 12:9-10, Paul writes, "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

These words remind us that we do not have to rely on our own strength to get through difficult times. Instead, we can rely on God's grace and power to carry us through.

So, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I encourage you to turn to God in your moments of weakness. Pray to Him, read His Word, and seek His guidance. He will give you the strength you need to overcome any challenge.

May God bless you all and keep you strong in faith.

Sincerely, Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Dear Church Family, I hope this letter finds you well and filled with the peace of the Lord. As we approach the special time of year when ...